Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AKGirlPilot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! Alaska? My favorite state!
Yes, Alaska, I was born & raised there, spent the majority of my life there until my husband retired & wanted to retire where there was no snow. I disagreed but moved only with the promise we’d always spend at least 6 months at home in Alaska. He spent the 6 months in Alaska while I stayed I AZ taking care of everything here for past 20 years. After my mom passed last year she left me a cabin on 7 acres, I told him I was moving home, he could stay in AZ if he wanted, but I was going home. He had finally spent a summer here & decided it was too hot to live here in the summers & didn’t want to stay. So we’re headed home.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will post pictures as soon as can make them "smaller" right now they are still too many pixels to post and I'm trying to make them less.

Welcome to TYF from Colorado!

There are many good utilities to resize photos. If you're on a Windows computer I would recommend FreeSizer: http://www.freesizer.com/
It keeps the original intact and does a fine job of making small copies of multiple photos in one setting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts