New member here from NC!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oleblack03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I'm from King, NC and just joined up! I have teamed up with Chris from Freedom Motorsports as a vendor to assist him in helping to take care of everyone's needs. I can't wait to get to know everyone and contribute to the forum in any way I can! I'm very excited for the opportunity and hope I can live up to Chris' name!

Now a little info about me,
I'm 24 years old and have been a part of the automotive industry since I could drive. My first job was working part time after school in a small shop here in town, I changed oil, replaced brakes, and all other general maintenance type of stuff. While there, I learned all I could while I was there and then moved on to another small shop my senior year in high school, it was more of a performance based shop that did imports, muscle and all things in between. That was the point I knew this was going to be my life. I attended Universal Technical Institute and was then accepted into a program that trained me to be a BMW tech at a dealer, which I worked in for almost two years and I wasn't ever satisfied. While in school for the BMW I bought my Chevy, which is an 03 Chevy Duramax and I started tinkering with it and realized that I had found my "nitch" as they say. I found that the diesel industry was growing and now I have decided that I wanna be into the aftermarket industry and help people achieve the goals they are wanting out of their trucks and here I am!!!

I love all things that involve modifying, wrenching, tuning, and anything that involves making a vehicle unique! I hope I can be as helpful to everyone here as I have found forums to be helpful to me in the past.

I am always welcome to questions and will answer them as best as I can! And if I dont know, Ill find out!

Now on to my ride:
It's an 03 2500hd Duramax

photo5_zps9ce787b9.jpg

Its got
EFI from Idaho Rob
4 inch exhaust with 3in downpipe
S&B CAI with ProFab intake horn
Hummer H2 take-offs powdercoated gloss black
Kenwood Double Din touch screen with Blue led's in the dash

So that being said I hope I can be as much of a benefit to this forum as I can and I will be happy to help any way possible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork