New Member From Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatBlackHoe

Reaction score
What's up folks! I'm new here, so here's a little bit of info about me and my ride!

Well, I'm from South Texas, and I just bought a new (to me) 2012 Tahoe LT! I'm the second owner , and it's currently got 95,*** miles on it. I got it with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty, so I'm pretty excited about that! I'm 18 years old, and this is my second vehicle, but my first that I'm financing, so that's a little nerve racking, haha. Anyways, I'm coming from a 1998 Ford F-150 that I had the motor blow up on me at 206,*** miles. It was time for something new, and I've always loved Tahoes, so... I bought one!

It's my first Chevrolet, so there's quite a bit that I still have to learn, but I'm excited to socialize with you all and learn new things. I've got some plans in mind for my ride, so stay tuned!

Here's some pics!image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome... Nice pants and ride

Sent from my V10 using Tapacrap

06_2WD_Z71

Reaction score
Welcome. I dig the wheels and the overall low-key look of your truck. Looks like something a federal agent might drive. Just wear dark sunglasses and no one will mess with you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen