New LED DRLs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good bro. If you could get your hands on some DRL's lmk those look very nice.. i paid about 25 bucks for mine on ebay...

Let me know when you do your reverse HID's i might want to do the same :Handshake:

yeah bro i just want to figure out a little circuit to delay firing my HIDs for a few seconds. then its on!

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed this morning along with hid fogs
002.jpg
001.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics and dirty truck LOL

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed this morning along with hid fogs
002.jpg
001.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics and dirty truck LOL

I have these in my reverse lights, all the LED 3157 lights i have seen say "not for use in DRL." Are they not supposed to be on for long periods of time??

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these in my reverse lights, all the LED 3157 lights i have seen say "not for use in DRL." Are they not supposed to be on for long periods of time??

Well these are for DRLs. I specifically asked for them and the guy said these were them. When he was making them I noticed something soldered in the back on the inside, I dunno what it was for but maybe that makes a difference.

So far no issues and I like the way they look. Now just have to adjust my fogs and now then get new bulbs for my low HIDs because these new ones are so much nicer.

If any of you want some let me know, I'll pick them up and send out as long as you pay for shipping. Might be able to get a little price break??

Nappy Boy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well these are for DRLs. I specifically asked for them and the guy said these were them. When he was making them I noticed something soldered in the back on the inside, I dunno what it was for but maybe that makes a difference.

So far no issues and I like the way they look. Now just have to adjust my fogs and now then get new bulbs for my low HIDs because these new ones are so much nicer.

If any of you want some let me know, I'll pick them up and send out as long as you pay for shipping. Might be able to get a little price break??

I would like a set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2000 limited kid

Latest posts