New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiterook

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum. Glad I found it as I am knee deep in do do and need some help. I have a real sweet 99 Yukon and recently it's been giving me a hard time shifting out of park. Sometimes if I pump the brakes it will shift and sometimes it just needs to be played with. Today I kind of lost my temperr and next thing I know my shifter is hanging limp and is usless. It snapped off at a couple of different points inside. I was lucky and found a replacement but am lost at reinstalling the replacement. Both cables to the ignition switch are broken, so that they don't make a good attachment. Is this cable an absolute nesessity? Also the two cables that attach to the shifter seemed to be locked up, which I believe is what caused the problem in the first place. Any help be greatly appreciated. This is our only or should I say was our only running vehicle. The 50 pickup is in the build status and my Tahoe is for work

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

Pics of "real sweet 99 Yukon" meow! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members