New guy from iowa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteveCZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi im steve,
new to the tahoe scene. my wife and i are expecting our first child in september. i had a 99 camaro z28 i had in storage for 2 years, needed a more family practical vehicle, so i went and traded it in for a 05 chevy tahoe z71. this thing is a very nice upgrade from my camaro. i am very mechanically inclined, love to do anything involving an engine. have plenty of atv's a street bike. so i like to get out and have my fun. decided to join this forum as i see it is a very active site. i like activity when learning new things about my vehicles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SteveCZ28

SteveCZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. It hurt to get rid of my camaro as I had it for 9 years. But it was time to grow up and get a family vehicle. I'm wanting to do some stereo upgrades to this. Want to keep my factory stereo being as I subscribed to xm. I'm wanting to add an auxiliary port and eventually add some subs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck