New from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Spoon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my name is Tracey formerly a huge import car guy but as i got older with a family and a house i needed a 4 door truck..and have owned several..but ran across a killer deal on this Tahoe and had to get it. It has enough cargo room for crap when i lay down the seats if i have to and anything huge I’ll just use my trailer. I mentioned the import car days because i have a problem keeping my vehicles stock it’s truly an illness lol! .. i love my “Hoe” and have many more plans for her.
Right now she is leveled on 20x10 with 33’s on A/T tires .. actually within the next day or 2 I’ll be upgrading to the the Rough country 3.5inch lift and new shocks. The windows aren’t dark enough for me so she’ll be 5% all the way around, and every bit of silver and chrome will be deleted/or blacked out. Can’t stand old halogen Headlights HIDs coming ASAP, Audio system plans as well just don’t have that mapped out yet …but glad i found this place looking forward to learning and participating on this forum

Attachments

• 05734BD2-42F0-4064-AA92-6F7AA40BF0E7.jpeg
    05734BD2-42F0-4064-AA92-6F7AA40BF0E7.jpeg
    480.8 KB · Views: 7

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
my name is Tracey formerly a huge import car guy but as i got older with a family and a house i needed a 4 door truck..and have owned several..but ran across a killer deal on this Tahoe and had to get it. It has enough cargo room for crap when i lay down the seats if i have to and anything huge I’ll just use my trailer. I mentioned the import car days because i have a problem keeping my vehicles stock it’s truly an illness lol! .. i love my “Hoe” and have many more plans for her.
Right now she is leveled on 20x10 with 33’s on A/T tires .. actually within the next day or 2 I’ll be upgrading to the the Rough country 3.5inch lift and new shocks. The windows aren’t dark enough for me so she’ll be 5% all the way around, and every bit of silver and chrome will be deleted/or blacked out. Can’t stand old halogen Headlights HIDs coming ASAP, Audio system plans as well just don’t have that mapped out yet …but glad i found this place looking forward to learning and participating on this forum
Welcome from NJ Tracey. Lots of go fast goodies for the LS platform. You should start a build thread in the "Under Construction" thread. Is that a Z71?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Secaucus New Jersey Tracey! Nice Tahoe!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics of the truck, please.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Florida Tracey! Looking forward to your Z71 Tahoe build. What year and do you plan to take it on trails or play in the mud and such?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645