New from RGV, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, happy to join the forum. I just bought this 98 Yukon 4dr 4x4 about 2 weeks ago and have spent those 2 weeks doing some maintenance work on it. Fuel filter, fan belt, oil change, u-joints (all 4), and motor mounts. It needed all this stuff pretty bad. Other than that, its in pretty decent shape and will share my daily driving with my 08 Sierra.

I have a lot of questions regarding performance upgrades available for these kind of trucks. I got so use to my 5.3L performance stuff so im not sure whats available for the good ol' 350?!

Again, I hope to be able to put in my 2 cents to other threads as well. Thanks a lot, and c u all on the forum!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

now im trying to see if this signature thing works

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Texas coming out of the woodwork is right. We had a lot of Texan members already and there has been a mass influx of new Texas members as of late. Just means you all are in good company! Makes it easy to get meets going and such!

:welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts