New From Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denny G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just found this forum the other day and would like to say hello.
I have been driving 4 wheel for over 20 years from my first full size Blazer to my 4 door Tahoe that is rusting from the frame up. I have been looking for a two door Tahoe or a Yukon for the past few weeks and am shocked at the prices, I found this one and I'm going to look at it this week.
My question My so much? 1997 with 187,180 miles. Asking Price $4900
Yukon1.jpg Yukon2.jpg

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow pennsy member glad to see another pa member. Im in the poconos area myself and i hear ya on the prices. I picked up my 97 4 door for 1600 with 119k on it. That one there is way over priced tho unless it has alot of goodies. I think i only got mine so cheap as the previous owner thought it needed a ton of work. Ive already taken care of the main stuff just waiting for time to toss on the new steering components and my tires.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Its just a popular body style that is no longer made. Price seems about normal from what i have researched.

WhiteTrash

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, when you buy it from a dealer it is usually way over priced. Haha

:welcome: Good luck on the sale, hopefully you can talk them down a bit.

OP
OP
Denny G

Denny G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well thanks to everyone that responded to me.
I'm beginning to see why these 2 door SUV's are over priced.
Not to many are around and the ones that are a sellers market. What I do like about this one there is no trailer hitch which tends me to believe it was not used as a towing Vehicle. I'll check it out this weekend and see how much I can beat the dealer up. Lol

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well let me know how much you knocked that dealer down and if your buying it. Not sure if your up for a little traveling to find a 2 door but ive been passing a white 2 door for sale for the past couple of days. Sits just inside of jersey off of rt 80 on rt 46 if your interested in possibly looking at that one i could stop and snap a few pics. The site hasnt been allowing me to post pics tho so i might have to toss them on image shack or something and give you the link.

OP
OP
Denny G

Denny G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well let me know how much you knocked that dealer down and if your buying it. Not sure if your up for a little traveling to find a 2 door but ive been passing a white 2 door for sale for the past couple of days. Sits just inside of jersey off of rt 80 on rt 46 if your interested in possibly looking at that one i could stop and snap a few pics. The site hasnt been allowing me to post pics tho so i might have to toss them on image shack or something and give you the link.

Would Like to see it and if you can get some info about it, I'm traveling 2 and a half hours to see the one on Saturday.
And Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401