new from dallas tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justblazz00

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
whats going on everyone .new to the site . i have a 04 yukon and looking to get denali for my wife soon . been in the custom seen for about 5years now and have had my fare share of trucks , so now im wanting to build a yukon .

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yo! Dallas here.....you coming out to the meet in Houston? Click my sig

Welcome

B

gopedxr

Reaction score
Welcome to the cite! Click boss's sig for a good old time! Houston meet some odd million people going to be there. People from dallas coming as well.

OP
OP
J

justblazz00

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the invite guy but the dallas supercross will be here this weekend or else i would love to go . so now an up date on whats going on . i sold my 04 yukon and got an 05 denali custom painted and put 26's . plans are to lower 2/3 maybe 2/4 if i can get away with it and powdercoat the wheels black , corsa exhaust , tune , intake , tint the windows , it already had headrest screens so all im doin is putting a W3 12 in the back and calling it a day . ill post some pics when i can figure out how to transfer my pics off my iphone to my computer .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman