New Esky-like Projector Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

my09denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are yours holding up to water. Took the truck through the car was today. Both headlights fogged up really bad on the inside. Very concerned about this that they won't last long.

On a good note both LED tails didn't have any water in them. The top 3rd brake light did have some.

OP
OP
williajj

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine fog up a little bit when I wash it, but it goes away within a few minutes so I'm not too concerned about it. Make sure that the rubber grommets on the LED's are secure inside the housing. I noticed that a few of mine were loose initially which caused a lot more condensation on the inside.

kal_59

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just got my pair and am planning on getting them fixed soon..

Since you guys have them all set up, do you know what is the maximum power they can handle? as in 5000k? 3500K?
I will probably be installing the HID kit on these as well, but just want to make sure that I use the right power bulbs, without melting the housing...

Bryansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome thread. Williajj, your's look really sharp with the black/black. My Denali is Champagne in color, debation on going black or chrome. Chrome is more factory looking.

cu005588

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This post insipred me to get those projector lights for my black 07 Denali. Just got them in and am waiting for the HID's to come in. The guy at CarID said that they were H1's that need to go in there. Williajj, did you get H1's for yours?

Maggy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine had stickers on the lights saying not to put in HID's ???

So I put in Recon's Diamond white H1 in....kind of concidering to going back to a standard H1

biggboi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just received a set of these lights for my Yukon. I was wondering if you would share with me some of the things you had to do to get the HID's to fit with the housings.

Any other tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. I wish I would have come across this forum before I ordered them.

Did you ever get them aimed to your satisfaction?

Thanks!

OP
OP
williajj

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post insipred me to get those projector lights for my black 07 Denali. Just got them in and am waiting for the HID's to come in. The guy at CarID said that they were H1's that need to go in there. Williajj, did you get H1's for yours?

H1's for the highs and lows.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Mine had stickers on the lights saying not to put in HID's ???

So I put in Recon's Diamond white H1 in....kind of concidering to going back to a standard H1

The stickers are there... I chose to ignore them :Big Laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I just received a set of these lights for my Yukon. I was wondering if you would share with me some of the things you had to do to get the HID's to fit with the housings.

Any other tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. I wish I would have come across this forum before I ordered them.

Did you ever get them aimed to your satisfaction?

Thanks!

The HID bulbs are much wider than the stock H1's, so a lot of filing/dremeling is needed to expand the opening. Mine are aimed to satisfaction and the beam pattern is pretty decent.

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where could someone order these from, i looked on carid and didnt find them

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Nevermind, foudn them on the bay

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love these headlights-- now someone needs to make them for a Tahoe with HID's built in! I know.. i'm dreaming...