new detailing toy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishinCricket

GMC Salesman
Reaction score
not sure what AGO is but no, i can barely keep up with one forum. im on the chevy malibu forums but i never get on there since i spend all my time (money) modding the burb

AGO is AutoGeek Online... www.autogeekonline.net , my go to resource for detailing info, supplies, etc... Top notch customer service and quality products/write-ups/reviews, etc...

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the cheap way out and got the Gilmore version of the foam gun.......

I did not want to HAVE to use a pressure washer all the time.

i have the gilmour gun too, had it for a couple yrs now. it served me we? but i always wanted this one. and with all my quick connectors the pressure washer isnt really any more of a hassle

how did yall like the one that doesn't require a pressure washer...I don't want to have to use a pressure washer and was wondering if it worked...

BTW either of you want to sell yours?

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have to get a certain type of cleaner to put in these things or does pretty much any kind work?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the non pressure washer is nice, but you wont get the same amount of foam as a PW unit... standard hose just doesnt have enough psi to do it... I used a hose cannon for ever doing details!!!

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg