New Chevy Trailblazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
i dont like it. it looks to much like a cross over suv.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I thought that too, but the wife might be interested because it is smaller. Maybe it'll be called the Traverse if it comes to the U.S. The current model has a bland exterior with the occassional wtf were they thinking (tail lights).

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Front doesn't look too bad to me, rear looks like garbage though. They better make an LS3 SS version though...maybe even a Trailblazer ZR-1 ftw?

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To say that body shape has been way overused is well....an understatement.

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand it, it's a cross between the equinox and the traverse. Except maybe they will make it 4x4 and that would be nice, and it could compete with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Dude its ugggggglllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ill keep my trailblazer

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
I'm hoping they leave it in Dubai..... looks like an SUV the family takes to church on Sundays... lol

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I don't understand it, it's a cross between the equinox and the traverse. Except maybe they will make it 4x4 and that would be nice, and it could compete with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

If you look under the bumper in the picture of the rear you can tell it is definitely a rwd vehicle. A 4wd drivetrain probably isn't a stretch.

I'm hoping they leave it in Dubai..... looks like an SUV the family takes to church on Sundays... lol

Where I'm from the same is said about Tahoes and Suburbans (aka Mormon Assault Vehicles). If my wife ends up being stationed in Kuwait (which is a longshot right now) I'll probably purchase one of these for her and ship the Tahoe over for myself.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA