New carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
If you've got barn doors, it's most likely coming from the top (the stiff horizontal one) gasket...it slides. Pull it off and recenter it...might resolve your problem for $0.

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you've got barn doors, it's most likely coming from the top (the stiff horizontal one) gasket...it slides. Pull it off and recenter it...might resolve your problem for $0.

you mean the "V" shaped gasket at the very top.... yeah i think thats suppose to divert the water to the side and i'm not sure if its actually making contact with the top of my doors.... so my thought is to replace that one and the perimiter seal and see what happens....

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
There are two at the top... I'm talking about the lower of the two. It's a press fit - easily removed, adjusted, reinstalled. The one you're referencing (the v-shaped one) is above the one I'm talking about.

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you mean the main weather strip that goes the parimiter of the door opening... yeah i think i'm just gonna have to replace that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667