new batch of console cubbies 2000-06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one for the CD changer is a pain. There are a couple aftermarket kits that will fit but take modification and I’m not quite good enough to do it yet. That’s why I was hoping one would be for that. Ready made that all I’d have to do is JB weld it to the bezel and it’s good to go would be perfect haha.
I might hit the JY tomorrow and see what I can find. I take it you want one if I'm successful ? What about the smaller ones on the upper console ?
Anyone else ?

project_x

Reaction score
I will take the one for the rear control delete for the 2003-2006... With the insert.

Pm me your email and I will PayPal f&f asap.

Thank you

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone no longer has a need for the CD changer and willing to part with, please PM me.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might hit the JY tomorrow and see what I can find. I take it you want one if I'm successful ? What about the smaller ones on the upper console ?
Anyone else ?
There aren’t any factory made cubbies for the CD changer slot because the trucks that don’t have a CD changer in the spot have an entirely different console and bezel piece in that spot. That’s why we were excited for a moment there thinking someone made an aftermarket option that’s a clean solution lol to delete the CD changer and have a storage pocket in its place.

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There aren’t any factory made cubbies for the CD changer slot because the trucks that don’t have a CD changer in the spot have an entirely different console and bezel piece in that spot. That’s why we were excited for a moment there thinking someone made an aftermarket option that’s a clean solution lol to delete the CD changer and have a storage pocket in its place.
I found that out ; every 03-06 I looked in had a one-piece bezel with a built-in cubby that could not be separated.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found that out ; every 03-06 I looked in had a one-piece bezel with a built-in cubby that could not be separated.
That’s because there’s only two options. Non Denali or Escalade center bezel with the two big open horizontal storage pockets, that don’t separate from the bezel independently. Or there’s the Denali stack with the cd changer, the little pocket, and the 12V outlet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts