New and happy hybrid owner (2013)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that... Hope that you get it all worked out:love51: Lights look good though!

OP
OP
C

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that... Hope that you get it all worked out:love51: Lights look good though!

I'm happy to show comparison pics since you chimed in, BG.

Anyone want me to do a show and tell? :rofl:

Edit: In another thread of course in a bigger forum

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day you should do whatever makes you happy sir. In this particular case you did and it seems as if you are. Don't be so defensive. I was just giving you a compliment:mfr_omg:

Oh btw, in my 10 plus lights being done for forum members HERE, if an issue (which does sometimes happen as we can see) didn't get resolved to their PERFECTION wouldn't I be getting blasted all over the place?

Not trying to start a childish Internet feud (as you may eagerly be anticipating) with you, just giving you food for thought. Thanks and now back on topic....

Retros going strong for over a year!
FA975C98-EA5F-4CC1-9502-7DFC240B5432-377-000000E4A3620D76.jpg
D78C1C5D-0917-43B9-B006-31459F3E660A-377-000000E46571350E.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry you see it that way. I'm just a guy who wanted a quality retrofit unit. Ain't personal. All business.

The community is above all.

Community members, ill start a thread in the general forum soon sharing with you why I went with performance auto solutions and sent back my retrofit unit made by BG and why I'm happy with this decision so you can make an informed decision.

No doubt ill be factual with pics. Feud? He said it. Not I.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! My butts not hurt at all! I would be honored to chime in on the thread:) at the end of the day, I'm just living in your world buddy:hands:

Good luck with your lights. Shoot me a text when you need my response to anything!

Oh btw, wouldn't someone who is all about the community reach into their tight pockets to possibly support it? Surely with a range rover sport and gt3, a measly contribution wouldn't hurt...no? Oh, by contribution you mean being the forum drama queen!! In that case your good bc every forum needs one of those!

Back to detailing a Porsche Carrera 4s...no really I am:)cheers
AE71ED27-242F-4929-92DA-D5EFFBE9B2AF-588-000001183055A31E.jpg

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should the two of you escalate this further I can assure you that neither of you will find any benefit in it.

And B.G., posting on this thread via a passive aggressive backhanded compliment is uncalled for, not to mention it is petty and small. BFC/PAS are a registered vendor on TYF, I don't see them doing likewise on threads from folks who have purchased your retros.

Ben is happy with his retro, people who bought from you are happy with theirs, so there's no problem.

Let it go.

----

Oh and for whatever it's worth, every retro I've had started out with a bit of condensation in it.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serge, your absolutely right. This was by no means a jab at any vendor whatsoever. But when I have other "supporting" members asking me why OP is trying to descretly drag my name through the dirt on the sly, that rubs me the wrong way. ESP since I handled our situation promptly with no questions asked. But apparently that wasn't good enough... Anywho, I'm done my rant. My apologies and thanks for playing Internet mediator Serge and hope all is well

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Handshake:

Thanks B.G. ... I hope you're also keeping well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88