New 2014 Yukon Denali owner - Need help on headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RebelXL

Reaction score
I vote you copy Nathan's air ride and I know just the guy that can help you with that...
Nathan, I have a 1968 Cadillac Sedan Deville and have been looking for the right shop to bag my Caddy. Are you the right guy? :)
You got pics of some work you've done? Don't mean to hijack but email me when you can! [email protected]

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nathan, I have a 1968 Cadillac Sedan Deville and have been looking for the right shop to bag my Caddy. Are you the right guy? :)
You got pics of some work you've done? Don't mean to hijack but email me when you can! [email protected]
I am Derek, Nathan will be of little assistance to you on this and sadly so will I... :(. I know several people that can help you out though, where are you located and I will see if I know anyone close. If you want pics of mine I could take pics for you.

RebelXL

Reaction score
I am Derek, Nathan will be of little assistance to you on this and sadly so will I... :(. I know several people that can help you out though, where are you located and I will see if I know anyone close. If you want pics of mine I could take pics for you.
Oops... I typed the wrong name.
I'm in Chicago but for the right shop, I wouldn't mind taking a nice drive out to Iowa! I'd love pics of your setup. You didn't do this yourself?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops... I typed the wrong name.
I'm in Chicago but for the right shop, I wouldn't mind taking a nice drive out to Iowa! I'd love pics of your setup. You didn't do this yourself?
I will PM since this does not pertain to the thread at hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thydrick