NEW 17 inch black OEM GM ppv rims-$500 plus shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess guess would depend on the department then. There's a Sgt in my local PD who has a take home PPV and it's got the same wheels as mine, though his Tahoe is a bit newer.

The PPV'S never came equipped with the Silverado wheels, only the SSV'S did. Not sure why he'd have a PPV with SSV wheels unless he changed them himself or special ordered it this way. Possibly to keep the truck from standing out as much as the black wheels do? Who knows...

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
No clue. There's only a couple of Tahoe's on the local force, all supervisor cars. Now they're in the process to switching from Dodge Chargers and Crown Vic's to the new Ford cross over thing. Sad day.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clue. There's only a couple of Tahoe's on the local force, all supervisor cars. Now they're in the process to switching from Dodge Chargers and Crown Vic's to the new Ford cross over thing. Sad day.

The new Ford Cross over? Gross. They need to go with a fleet of the new PPV'S. :)

OP
OP
wolferine358

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these still for sale? Do they have tires?

04 green Z71 Suburban lightly modding it and eying all the tips on this site
Yes they are still for sale,and no there's no tires on them.there still new in the box for anyone who wants them ,just pm me I'm reasonable

paulyh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are they still available ? I'm interested & from what I read you are in NY like me.