Need your experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
I just got Chevy tahoe 95 and need to lift it from the front 3'' lookin for cheap liftkit price with good Quality, help me pls on that ???

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you asking how to only lift the front 3"? Find a 4" suspension lift (Rancho), that will give you about that in the front. What are you doing out back?

OP
OP
M

Mr.Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have blocks around 3" ready with me for the Back Can I find only the front liftkit or should be all kits ??

by the way I like your tahoe in the Signature almost I want to lift tahoe like your tahoe what you install on it ???

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
i still dont really understand what your asking, but if you have 3" blocks in the back then you can crank the keys 2-2.5 inches and sit fine. but i woldnt go higher then that. if your asking about buying a lift they make 2-3 inch kits which would be fine or 4" kits, but that would be a waste, minus well go 6" :imo:.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a cepek 6.5" lift on mine...a bit taller than 3". Everythign you find will most likely be a "kit". The rear part of that kits will be a block. So with that said the kits are mainly the frony differential drop anyway, that is where the cost is coming from.

OP
OP
M

Mr.Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will check (Rancho) liftkit I will lift my hoe 4" if you can help me with good website have good prices give me the links
Thanks

sc00bz

South Paw
Reaction score
If you want a cheaper suspension lift kit look into a RCX. You may want to wait and save up for the cepek tho because as soon as you lift with something smaller you WILL wish you had gone bigger and there's not a whole lot out there better than a cepek lift IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts