need opinions!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok im getting ready to paint my yukon n i going with white.... and everyone keeps telling me not to paint my truck white...i dont know y some many ppl hate white paint...well they talk me out of solid white so i going with a pearl.... so i need ur help to pick a nice white pearl and the one that get the most vote thats the one im going to choose. thxs fellas

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a pearl white 2005 Nissan Maxima, if I did white, that would be the color!

Go to paint place, look up factory 2005 Maxima white.

OP
OP
Ski

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys...have yall heard of starfire pearl...

OP
OP
Ski

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what color looks real nice on a obs yukon

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the darker colors like the dark greens, dark blues, maroons and those kinds of colors. If you were going to do white I'd almost go with the white that they put on the Esky's which is that Diamond Pearl or whatever. It's a white but more like a creamish color and looks much nicer to me.

Just my opinion and not my Yukon :) When I was painting my '77 I just went up to O'Reilly and looked at paint chips to pick out the color I wanted and ended up with an early 90's GM color of Medium Dark Metallic Blue. You might think about doing that too and you might see something that you really like.

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Your truck, your decision... However, keep in mind that our trucks are large - white makes 'em look even larger. Not to mention that white (and black) show dirt very quickly...harder to "keep clean" than a less extreme color.

OP
OP
Ski

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ...i order my paint 2day its bright white....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog