need opinions!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to say this......people think that white shows dirt quickly...huge pile of shit. if you own white that a huge lie. white and silver are the most forgiving colors with dirt. unless you go mudriding on your daily drive to work. white looks clean until you get right up to. i can have a nasty as truck(well what i consider nasty). but if i wash my wheels it looks clean. i would think those who own white would have to agree....paint it white lol

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to say this......people think that white shows dirt quickly...huge pile of shit. if you own white that a huge lie. white and silver are the most forgiving colors with dirt. unless you go mudriding on your daily drive to work. white looks clean until you get right up to. i can have a nasty as truck(well what i consider nasty). but if i wash my wheels it looks clean. i would think those who own white would have to agree....paint it white lol

Hahahahahahahaha. You're killin me man

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A white pearl would look real nice. That bright white would look fancy too.

I concur!

Light colors show less dirt then dark colors, always have. I own three cars. Red 05 VW Beetle, White 09 VW CC, Blue 96 Tahoe (I'm patriotic too:patriot:) The CC always looks clean.

Colors (IMHO) that show the most dirt...
Black / Browns / Dark Blues / Maroon / Red / and any Flat dark color like greens. I probably missed a few colors, but having owned most of these colors in the past, white has been the easiest to conceal the dirt.

OP
OP
Ski

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys...plus this going to b my first car to paint..... i have painted hoods or a fender but this going to b my first car to paint.... i took my truck down to the metal the whole truck and i put my roll pan on.. i cant wait to see it finish and i also started changing the interior to black and white

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree 97yukon

I have a white 01 yuk and it doesn't show dirt as bad until you get right up on it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My cave white is that diamond pearl that's on the esky's. I associate summer white with the W/T trucks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reuben0524