Need more power!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerimy Stewart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help with all the performance upgrades and prices and best places to get everything. I have been toying with doing a programmer for the AFM delete, but after further review I need to do that then get a programmer, am I correct???????

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help with all the performance upgrades and prices and best places to get everything. I have been toying with doing a programmer for the AFM delete, but after further review I need to do that then get a programmer, am I correct???????
We would be happy to help. If you haven't already, shoot us a quick email [email protected] or call 877-809-4070.

Last edited:

Jibee

Reaction score
Blackbear tune, long tube headers, and an Airaid MIT....totally different animal!!

Landchipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From a suburbanite point of view with a grocery getter and Dad's taxi, what does this do to fuel mileage especially local runs?

Jibee

Reaction score
I do all of the running around with the kids and usual family errands. Mine actually stayed close to the same after all of my mods...which didn't matter to me...I will take more power/drivability over mpg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3