Need help with my autocal!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact blackbear for well over a month now and with no help. I called and been told to give them an email. I have sent numerous emails with no response. Has anyone else had this problem? The problem I am having is that when I even try to have it read my ecm, it says error280 or error281. If anyone have had this problem, lmk cause this is getting irritating since I am not able to use my autocal after paying a good amount of money for it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact blackbear for well over a month now and with no help. I called and been told to give them an email. I have sent numerous emails with no response. Has anyone else had this problem? The problem I am having is that when I even try to have it read my ecm, it says error280 or error281. If anyone have had this problem, lmk cause this is getting irritating since I am not able to use my autocal after paying a good amount of money for it.

Have you tried updating the software?

OP
OP
N

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... I tried updating the software and it still doesn't work

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an airaid Jr intake, headers with no cats, exhaust and will probably get cams installed sooner or later... The lighter fuse is good and not burnt

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an airaid Jr intake, headers with no cats, exhaust and will probably get cams installed sooner or later... The lighter fuse is good and not burnt

i meant like subs, amp, car alarm, anything electrically added that wasnt stock

OP
OP
N

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... I have subs, amps, head unit, door speakers ...

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... I have subs, amps, head unit, door speakers ...

As stated in those links, disconnect your amp a unplug your fuse for your radio. For whatever reason, they interfere with the communication with autocal and the ecu

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Were you able to get this figured out? Multiple emails will keep pushing you to the back of the queue, so that is what would have increased your wait time. What email are you sending from? If you have been waiting for a month, I would like to see where the issue is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan