Need help finding front brake hardline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chooko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, disaster has struck. The mount to block bolts on the driver side loosened up and allowed the header to contact one f the brake hardlines that run along the frame rails on that side.
2.jpg3.jpg

Its a little hard to see in the picture, but you can see the staining on the header where the fluid got on it. Getting the motor back in place "shouldn't" be that big of a deal, and I already have bolts on order. The hard line however is proving a little more difficult to source. I know that auto-part stores sell flexible tubing for this purpose, but I'd like to get a pre-bent one if possible. I have also seen kits for sale, but I don't need ALL of the lines, just this one. I found one tag on it:
4.jpg

But that doesn't seem to get me anywhere when I search the internet. the line i need comes from the back on the frame rail, is the most inboard one (closest to the engine), and seems to continue forward and under the radiator, and I assume goes the front brakes from there. Anyone got any idea what the part number is, where I can buy one of these? I'd even buy a used one if its in good shape if someone is parting out an 07-14 Tahoe. Mine is a 2010.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645