Need help finding door vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for replacements for those black door vents on the lower portion on the front door. If you open your front doors, look on the back of the door frame where the door meets the frame just below the door lock where the striker goes into

im missing mine, LMC truck used to have these but now are now longer on their website, cant find any on ebay. dont have a part number for them.. anyone know where to get them?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
im looking for replacements for those black door vents on the lower portion on the front door. If you open your front doors, look on the back of the door frame where the door meets the frame just below the door lock where the striker goes into

im missing mine, LMC truck used to have these but now are now longer on their website, cant find any on ebay. dont have a part number for them.. anyone know where to get them?

Look at gmpartsdirect for a number. Then cross shop.

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried that, I found on eBay one called a “door access cover”, but it’s slightly broken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec