Need help 2019 5.3 p0455 - SOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I've started doing these days is too just fill up to the first click, then quit. Had a problem with our old Blazer that the code showed a gas tank problem. I checked everything in the system, all good. After several first click fills it just went away and hasn't came back.
Same, before I knew about these new fuel systems, I would fill the tank to the top of the neck! LOL

First click and done, don't even wait 30 seconds like TFL Truck!

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I've started doing these days is too just fill up to the first click, then quit. Had a problem with our old Blazer that the code showed a gas tank problem. I checked everything in the system, all good. After several first click fills it just went away and hasn't came back.
I replaced the valve and did a front to rear inspection of all the lines and it all checked out, the light only comes on after a fill up and im Starting to think it’s the dang capless filler on these trucks not seating well sometimes. I also just fill to the first click and no topping off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10