Need advice - Wheels for 2015i Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
coffeyman76

coffeyman76

Reaction score
Any other thoughts? I am about to drive myself mad...

I think it is between the Black Rhino or the factory replica. Leaning heavily towards the 20" for ride and because I do have to go on jobsites and such so ride and sidewall is important.

The replicas are 8.5" wide not 9. They also come in Satin finish which I like although the Denali has a lot of bling so the glass on either the Rhino or the replicas looks pretty sharp...

Uggh. :roflbow:

Attachments

• $_57 (1).jpg
    $_57 (1).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 25
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Dw_800.jpg
    Dw_800.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 26

blackout07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, the rugged off-road look of the wheels you're looking at don't match up well with the elegance of the Denali trim. I think the factory 22" options look the best on the Yukons. I believe some of the 22" GM replicas out there come in gloss black finishes if you prefer that look. I think the wheels you're looking at look much better on pickups.

Agreed.

OP
OP
coffeyman76

coffeyman76

Reaction score
Excuse my terrible photoshop skills but I think I made my mind up....

22" looks so solid on this vehicle....

Attachments

• Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
coffeyman76

coffeyman76

Reaction score

What's the head scratching? Don't like the look? :Nonono: :)

These are the CK164 rims (22" with chrome inserts) but photo edited (poorly) to be black like the picture above.

I think it looks solid, and is "factory" in the sense these are OEM Clones so it won't be overly aggressive for the Denali trim. I love the black but the chrome inserts tie in nicely to the rest of the Denali trim.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them personally.

Also, I think 22" is the ONLY way to go. Anything else looks too small.

PS.... looks more like paint skills...not photoshop!! lol Couldn't do any better myself.

OP
OP
coffeyman76

coffeyman76

Reaction score
I like them too but, I would paint center cap also.

Agreed totally. How do you think it would be trying to get that to match? DIY? They won't provide with gloss black caps. And I can't seem to locate any on ebay.

Lmao yes it was a paint program not Photosho. Serves the purpose although painful to look at.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I'll post on the other message but what size 22 tire you think is the biggest? 305/45 285/45? I'll have the 2.5/1 level kit. I could trim if it was very light inner plastic

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd just try some good paint and clear from the parts store. Or for me some vinyl just cause I have it...

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Has anyone taken the silver inserts out of their Q7M wheels?
It's not any kind of insert, it's paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewsTahoe