Need advice on a 2015 Yukon Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flynnstone

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of looking for a new Yukon, and have been working with some local dealers on leftover new 2015's. I've narrowed down my search down to one Yukon in particular, and I'm trying to determine if the deal they've offered me is good.

The vehicle i'm interested in is a White SLE, 4x2, with Convenience Package and 20" wheels. From what i've gathered, MSRP appears to be $51,500, and invoice is around $48,500. On 2015 models, GM is offering $1500 bonus cash, and the dealer is offering $3000 in incentives as well. There is also the option for 0% financing on 2015's, however it appears to be a trade off (either GM provides the bonus cash OR you can take 0%). I also found out dealer holdback is $1300.

The dealer has come down from their advertised internet price of $47k, to $45k (or $46k if i take the 0% option) plus TTL and Dealer adds (which totals another $500). I told them I would do $45k + TTL and the 0% financing, but they wont bite and are standing firm...

Their price isn't wowing me, however any feedback you guys may have would be appreciated.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a deal on a 16 escalade at 200 over invoice with no cashbacks offered and another 2300 or so in credit card earnings, you can most likely get better. That invoice price seems a bit high, I'd research that and work from there. Any other similarly equipped trucks in the area to play them off of for pricing?

OP
OP
F

Flynnstone

Reaction score
I'm doing a deal on a 16 escalade at 200 over invoice with no cashbacks offered and another 2300 or so in credit card earnings, you can most likely get better. That invoice price seems a bit high, I'd research that and work from there. Any other similarly equipped trucks in the area to play them off of for pricing?

I feel the same way. I should probably confirm the invoice price as well.

There are a few other '15 SLE's available locally but not in the exterior/interior color scheme I prefer, with the same convenience package. They're either well equipped for more money, or the base base model.

I'm considering holding off until end of month to see if prices drop any further.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your estimated 'hold back' for the dealer is way underestimated...my in laws all work in the local dealer 'arenas' (have for 20++ years)...and they insist the hold back for large SUVs are the biggest! Several times more than $1300

Budcat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can get a 2016 sle 4wd with convenience package and heavy duty trailering pkg for $47,500 and the 2016s have zero pct financing too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA