Need advice on 3 tahoe/yukons for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kly5953

kly5953

Reaction score
Here it is. The glove box handle is f$*%ed and there are some minor things to look into, but overall the chassis and engine are rock solid. Tires are so new the warranty paperwork is still in the console and not filled out. Already put over 100 miles on it after picking it up yesterday. Can honestly say I'm jealous of my wife's vehicle now.
Oh, does anybody know what these tail lights are called? One has a small crack in it and I'd like to replace it quickly.Tahoe1.jpeg Tahoe2.jpeg Tahoe3.jpeg

OP
OP
kly5953

kly5953

Reaction score
Here's a few things I would like to get some direction towards if someone could share a link, as my searches have come up dry/I was unable to verify if the symptoms were related:
Good place to get a new glove box? my handle is broken, is ebay my best bet?

Where can I find Summit white Spray paint? I wanna touch up the trim and possibly paint the bumper

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Now you need to update your signature. ebay is a good place for the glove box cover. Get the paint from the dealer but is available at ebay as well with the correct code for it. The RPO code sticker in the glove box will show it. The code is 50U for that color.

I am confused by the taillights question. They are called just that, taillights. What am I missing? Taillight housings available lots of places.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about your signature and those ‘aftermarket’ tails are on ebay, Amazon etc I think @Tonyrodz has them.

for the glove compartment you can check your local junkyard, they are all the same Fromm 00-06. Good luck with it.

edit I mistyped... glove box all same from 03-06

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Don’t worry about your signature and those ‘aftermarket’ tails are on ebay, Amazon etc I think @Tonyrodz has them.

for the glove compartment you can check your local junkyard, they are all the same Fromm 00-06. Good luck with it.

Why do you have to be such a "Beavis".

My suggestion is harmless to him and even you. Is it just that you want to be pushy and have the last word? I have seen lots of childish people like you before.

You want my pushback? I would change your Avatar if I was you because you are not anything about freedom. I know that, because I have been there.

And yet, you have your signature full of vehicle info. Sheesh, what a .................

Last edited:

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a few things I would like to get some direction towards if someone could share a link, as my searches have come up dry/I was unable to verify if the symptoms were related:
Good place to get a new glove box? my handle is broken, is ebay my best bet?

Where can I find Summit white Spray paint? I wanna touch up the trim and possibly paint the bumper
I also suggest watching FB Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. for part-outs. I believe Avalanche, Escalade (all versions), Sierra, Silverado, Suburban, Yukon, and Yukon XL will all be the same parts (for the glove box). Make sure you keep your RPO code sticker if you replace the entire glove box!

Finally, @PNW VietVet is right. For the best and quickest help, adding your vehicle to your signature is your best bet. If nothing else, make sure you include the vehicle information when you are asking for help (but that gets tedious after awhile). In case it isn't clear, this isn't required. But excluding the information makes it difficult for forum members to help you.

Good luck!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I also suggest watching FB Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. for part-outs. I believe Avalanche, Escalade (all versions), Sierra, Silverado, Suburban, Yukon, and Yukon XL will all be the same parts (for the glove box). Make sure you keep your RPO code sticker if you replace the entire glove box!

Finally, @PNW VietVet is right. For the best and quickest help, adding your vehicle to your signature is your best bet. If nothing else, make sure you include the vehicle information when you are asking for help (but that gets tedious after awhile). In case it isn't clear, this isn't required. But excluding the information makes it difficult for forum members to help you.

Good luck!

Paying attention, @Galante? It is a recommendation/suggestion and not a requirement. Try to comprehend that. Most members can.

By the way, @S33k3r, good call about keeping the RPO sticker from old glove box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts