Need a replacement FOB for a 2013 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I like the looks of those but why do they have the x2 sign on the rear gate buttons?
You probably have to press them twice to activate the function, while the factory fob needs to be held down for a couple seconds to activate it

UpAndDown

Reaction score
You probably have to press them twice to activate the function, while the factory fob needs to be held down for a couple seconds to activate it
You would think exactly that but from what I have read this is not the case. Double pressing will not activate the functions. Maybe someone that has them can chime in and also let us know if the range is any better than the factory units.

Reaction score
You would think exactly that but from what I have read this is not the case. Double pressing will not activate the functions. Maybe someone that has them can chime in and also let us know if the range is any better than the factory units.
Then maybe it means long press, like twice as long of a press

Reaction score
Hell I don't know then. I'm rocking the OE fobs, they're small, rounded and smooth, and slip into and out of pockets easily

UpAndDown

Reaction score
I still have the original as well. Wondering if anyone is going to respond and let us know if they have better range with these updated remotes. That would get me to upgrade.