Need a intake to pair with Corsa exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, it's great to say the least. I have a 16 Yukon Denali 6.2L and I'm getting ready to order the Corsa 14826BLK exhaust, just a little hesitant about which intake to order with it. I don't want to have to tune the Denali (don't want to void warranty) so I'm looking for your insight. I've read the Airaid, AFE, AEM and Volant are all good options. Has anyone paired the Corsa with any of the fore mentioned ?? Thanks in advance!!

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running the Borla sport system with the Volant dry filter intake and stock tune on my Escalade.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 16 Yukon Denali 6.2L and I'm getting ready to order the Corsa 14826BLK exhaust, just a little hesitant about which intake to order with it. I don't want to have to tune the Denali (don't want to void warranty) so I'm looking for your insight. I've read the Airaid, AFE, AEM and Volant are all good options.

You're in luck. Black Bear Performance recently released their results and dyno data from their current gen of intake testing.

http://blackbearperformance.com/IntakeTestResults_2016.asp

Be sure to read the comment column in the results table. The specifically noted if tuning would be required for optimal performance.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please let me know what you think about that AFE intake, also, about the diablo.

I've already received DiabloSport and started to mess with certain parameters. I haven't had a chance to drive it much to notice any significant changes yet.

As for the AFE CAI, i just received notification that it should arrive tomorrow, so we'll see how this goes.

OP
OP
CHRIS CALCIANO
Reaction score
I've already received DiabloSport and started to mess with certain parameters. I haven't had a chance to drive it much to notice any significant changes yet.

As for the AFE CAI, i just received notification that it should arrive tomorrow, so we'll see how this goes.
Thanks!!

BigWaltftw

Reaction score
Cant wait to hear what you think, My Corsa comes in tomorrow and should be ordering the aFe intake beginning of next month after my Vegas trip.