Nearly New GMC Yukon Denali Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my nearly new Yukon Denali heated steering wheel. Fits 2007-2014. It is only 6 months old and has about 4k miles on it and is still in brand new condition. I swapped it into my new Escalade but I’d rather get the right steering wheel for it. So this will have a little delay in shipping once I order the correct Escalade steering wheel.

$325 shipped. This will cost over $400 to buy it anywhere and is currently on backorder.

Attachments

• 429E0CBF-3CA5-40F6-B194-DD64FD560D4A.jpeg
    429E0CBF-3CA5-40F6-B194-DD64FD560D4A.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 32

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my nearly new Yukon Denali heated steering wheel. Fits 2007-2014. It is only 6 months old and has about 4k miles on it and is still in brand new condition. I swapped it into my new Escalade but I’d rather get the right steering wheel for it. So this will have a little delay in shipping once I order the correct Escalade steering wheel.

$325 shipped. This will cost over $400 to buy it anywhere and is currently on backorder.
whats the difference between this one and a Escalade? specifically

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The major differences are the spoke covers look completely different and the backlighting on the buttons is green. The wood is also slightly different.

noobsquared

Reaction score
Thank you so much!!

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for to install in my 2009 Tahoe LT2 Z71. It should be plug and play, right?
Does it come with clock spring or do I have to order that separately? Also, you’re keeping your airbag, right? It’s just the shell steering wheel with all the buttons?

Thanks!

noobsquared

Reaction score

I’ll take it. Please send me a PM and we can work it out. $325 shipped and PayPal’s right? Just need to know what all I need to order to make it work in my non-heated steering wheel Tahoe. Also would like to know if that wood is removable since my Tahoe doesn’t have any wood elements whatsoever
Thanks!

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The clock spring and airbag aren’t included, just the steering wheel itself. You will need the clock spring to add the heated wheel and you’ll need to give it a power and ground but other than that it is plug and play. Your airbag will work with this steering wheel. I wouldn’t advise removing the wood, it won’t look right.

PM sent with PayPal info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts