NBS full length console in 99 OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how they installed that the oem bracket on the console would not line up to fit under those seats

Zooyork

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
on the same topic, what is supposed to go into that part in the front on a 99 4door hoe?

View attachment 6484

Piranah I have the same console but mine wasn't a cup holder I have a CD rack in mine. I just took it out if you want it let me know.

I am unsure if your center console is the same as mine but I have the JL audio stealth box looks the same but instead there is a 10" JL sub inside

Contains one down-firing 10W3v3-4 in a sealed enclosure. 300 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Replaces lower portion of factory console, uses top section of factory console. Can be installed in '92-'94 models if you purchase the '95-'99 factory console. I am building a custom center console I might be getting rid of it...

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I found it! link: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/cla...12-1-tft-lcd-monitor-high-bright-12-volt.html , the guy doesn't go into much detail on how well it fit, just said it took some hacking.

I have a 2 door Tahoe OBS and saw this thread the dash looks great I am doing a full custom interior body drop bag and all

But the Gauges got me wondering I been looking to do a 99-02 Tahoe or escalade Gauges in my Hoe but everyone says it cant be done due to the size fitment and or the computer issues did this guy put them in or is this the OBS with an overlay of some sort I cant make out what gauges he has but they look good from what I can tell any help would be apreciated...

thanks

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn now I want to switch out my center console!! The nbs one is sweet. I will have to see what the older escalade and denali ones look like since they bold right up. I think I might have to go to the junk yard :)

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn now I want to switch out my center console!! The nbs one is sweet. I will have to see what the older escalade and denali ones look like since they bold right up. I think I might have to go to the junk yard :)

Same as the 99-00 OBS Nali/Escalade would look like. We have the SAME EXACT DASH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog