NBS column harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some help plz, I’m looking for the harness that goes from the steering wheel with buttons to the rest of the truck. It’s a fairly big harness and I can’t for the life of me find an accurate part number. I just spent two hours pulling apart junk yard steering columns only to find every single one had been cut and spliced for a radio or aftermarket alarm system.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not being familiar with the harnesses, this one looks like it might be for the steering wheel controls but seems shorter than what you describe. WTH I'll post it in case it's what you're looking for. More pics at the link.

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not being familiar with the harnesses, this one looks like it might be for the steering wheel controls but seems shorter than what you describe. WTH I'll post it in case it's what you're looking for. More pics at the link.

View attachment 373334
That’s the one I bought and it’s for inside the wheel with the buttons. I need the one that attaches to that. Searching this is difficult the words don’t pull up what you want. I’ll see if I can find a pick of it.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score