2003 tahoe 4x4 wire harness info please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

winniedog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im going to apologize upfront im sure this is on a tread somewhere but i spent time yesterday and i cant find what i need. i dont know how i got this old being so stupid i think its proof of god lol. mygirlfriend bought a salvage 2003 tahoe not realizing she got a wrecked flooded junkyard special she spent 1700 and never got it to quit stranding her. me being so brilliant told her i woukld take care of it and here my stupid ass is begging for help. broken wires ground isues were what had it sidelined but every time i fix it another wire breaks. we dont have money like that soi went to puck and pull found a 4x4 tahoe that had modt of the harness left and took it off. i pulled the old one laid them side by side and the one i pulled is missing sa 3 pin plug from the factory that connects right beside the fuse box. short of pulling it apart and chasing the wires i dont know what its for an imtellegent man either knows or could find it i a minute but not me nooo. one wire goes back to the computer the other goes downtream im almost thinking its related to the 4wd but i dunno. the rest of the harness lookds spot on short of one connetion being different. i havent added on parts of the harness that are misiung it iis possible theres a additional plug but i hate to dump more time in someting that cant be resolved. thanks to you guys who know enough to help the rest of us

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the three-pin connection is on your truck, but not on the 'picked' harness? Have a picture of where it goes on your truck? Maybe also a picture of the connector itself?

Might be helpful to know what year the donor truck is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20