Navigation Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can put red light/ speed camera point of interests into the factory nav system. If this is possible it would be great. In other words i would love for it to give some type of warning when approaching these areas.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends. All you have to do is hit "mark" button when going through one of those intersections, and it'll put a pin at that location for you. You can always name the location as "speed camera" or something, and you can assign an icon to it that better describes what's at that location -- but it won't "warn" you other than showing that icon when you come upon it.

I've marked where staties sometimes hide on the NJ Parkway. I just have a red pin at those spots, but I know that those pins show those hiding spots there. I just pan the magnification way out so that I have them show up on my nav well in advance. Gotta look at the nav, though...

OP
OP
C

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes but like you said it wont WARN you. I loaded them into my garmin portable for my other truck and let me tell you its awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmatson

Latest posts