my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i`m not sure if i posted my yukon with the new wheels over at TF so here it is. so far i`ve gotten a flowmater catback, nnbs wheels/tires and a BB tune.

in the future i plan on getting HID lights and some LED tails.

100_5146-1.jpg

100_5170.jpg

100_5260.jpg

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice tahoe i like the truck 2. But the exhaust on the tahoe is a little off it looks like one is kinda tilted down and the other flat

OP
OP
Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know that the one pipe is a little off and it drives me crazy! i cant seem to adjust it perfectly so i did the best i could.

and yes, the pickup is mine too, i`ve replaced everything on it except for the frame, transmission and transfer case. i recently put a D60 and a FF14 bolt in and now i need to have a front shaft made for the NP208 to the D60 and replace the saggy front springs.

and i didn`t include a pic of my third truck. my 87 suburban that i restored but has been replaced by my 05 yukon and now sadly sits in the garage.

100_2782.jpg

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Nice trucks. Your garage/barn looks like it's bigger than my house. I'm jelous.

OP
OP
Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice trucks. Your garage/barn looks like it's bigger than my house. I'm jelous.

we built the garage so my girlfriend could move her business into it but the zoning board wouldn`t allow it for some reason. it`s 2000 SF and the upstairs is basically storage for now but i`d love to make it an apartment......for me! i`d love to live right above my trucks. she just doesn`t understand.:emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts