My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hah, I was just on that page.

People/companies have there own opinions. I am not one to follow what others feel is the "value" of something they do not own or have knowledge about. Unfortunately, I'm standing alone in this abyss of followers, hah.

Copied from KBB wiki
Kelley Blue Book does not provide its methodology and sales data used to generate pricing valuations
How can a company generate a price and not show how they got that figure?

Well, I dont have to sell it.

rocco787

Reaction score
Hah, I was just on that page.

People/companies have there own opinions. I am not one to follow what others feel is the "value" of something they do not own or have knowledge about. Unfortunately, I'm standing alone in this abyss of followers, hah.

Copied from KBB wiki

How can a company generate a price and not show how they got that figure?

Well, I dont have to sell it.

Fair market value is what needs to be determined, and KBB does not give you that. Some sites claim to give you that, but in reality if you search for similar vehicles and come up with a competitive price based off results, then you should be good.

Good luck with the sale man.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair market value is what needs to be determined, and KBB does not give you that. Some sites claim to give you that, but in reality if you search for similar vehicles and come up with a competitive price based off results, then you should be good.

Good luck with the sale man.

You are absolutely right.

Thank You

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
OP