My Tahoe has arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
disable the onstar don't agree to that bs Your SUV can be remotely shut off by the gov(climate lock down) that is why they were installing them in 1995+ model years chipped them for future use

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
disable the onstar don't agree to that bs Your SUV can be remotely shut off by the gov(climate lock down) that is why they were installing them in 1995+ model years chipped them for future use
birds aren't real :rolleyes:

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
birds aren't real :rolleyes:
what are you talking about they can be remotely disabled why do you think all the newer cars have a mandatory remote disable chip installed?? it's not for the fun of it

see Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act

for "DUI" now for later on it's to prevent you from going anywhere for something you said or climate lock down

think for a second have a independent thought...

Last edited:

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about they can be remotely disabled why do you think all the newer cars have a mandatory remote disable chip installed?? it's not for the fun of it
short of physically removing the onstar system from the vehicle you won't get around big brother having access to your ride (these new ones also have google spying on you) but suggesting the govt is going to disable all of our vehicles in a climate lockdown situation and they've been planning to do so since 1995 is pretty far out there...maybe they'll flip the switch for the covid vaccines at the same time and we'll all turn into robots with dead cars in our garages in one fell swoop.

Anyhow, congrats OP you're going to love your new ride!

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
short of physically removing the onstar system from the vehicle you won't get around big brother having access to your ride (these new ones also have google spying on you) but suggesting the govt is going to disable all of our vehicles in a climate lockdown situation and they've been planning to do so since 1995 is pretty far out there...maybe they'll flip the switch for the covid vaccines at the same time and we'll all turn into robots with dead cars in our garages in one fell swoop.

Not if I capped and terminated(using resistors) the antenna...

($1.50)1oz of silver is worth 40-42$ that is the minimum wage in 1964

freedoms have been deli sliced since the 1970s... The US is almost a communist nation .. tick tock

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. My speed limit sign was blank for about 4 days, now it’s money. I think it takes some time for the head unit to download the local area maps or something…odd, I know. You could hook it up to your home wifi and force a map download of your local area, thus may speed up the process.

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Update: looks like demo mode was the issue with the Bose system. Once I setup the admin account, the stereo was much better. Could still use a bump in the bass dept, but it sounds pretty good.

Also the speed limit sign is empty. Still need to complete the welcome call with onstar, so it may be that, we’ll see.
How do I know if my stereo is in demo mode or not?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ummm nothing is too far out there man. U don’t think covid was planned? Look up event 201.

MAYukoner

Reaction score
You’re preparing for a climate lock down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_hyde

Latest posts