My '01 Tahoe LS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evildmanarc

Reaction score
So just a little bit about my tahoe: it started out life in Texas where it was assembled. It must have lived life around there for quite some time due to the lack of rust before whoever had it decided to trade it in or what have you, because she ended up in Michigan for a while then came into my possession back in 2016. I absolutely love my tahoe. As of this post she's got 177k miles and counting. Had a couple radiator issues and transmission troubles but what vehicle runs on original equipment all of its life without needing some love? Speaking of love, whoever had the truck before me took absolute perfect care of her and I'm thankful. I kept it stock for a few years because the original idea was for it to be a family vehicle, but then after my break up it became the only vehicle I had. So I started customizing it to my taste. I've recently been doing more modifications to it. Most of the upgrades have been visual but I did purchase an aluminum radiator the other day it should be in any day. Anyways enough of the ramble, this is my build thread and I will be updating it as I complete upgrades/modifications. I figure after I get it set visually the way I want I will start doing some performance work. Keep it a daily driver for a while so it stays reliable for the duration of the visual mods. I will try to give some chronological images that I have already taken and will add new ones as needed. Its not as much as some of you have done, but I'm also just getting started!! Much love to the GM FULL SIZE SUV OWNERS!!!

img_20190707_205224321-jpg.jpg

Pretty basic and stock all around. No mods.
20200718_005018-jpg.jpg

Got a steal on some 16 inch Helo rims after I blew a tire, $300 (retail 1200) and this started my journey.

Will add more photos as I have done some more things to it than just wheels.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Matthew
Welcome to the forum from
New Zealand
Tidy looking rig.. Great bunch of guys on here.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This nice thread is already in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member