My system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
Thought you guys might appreciate this.

Had a razor 15 sitting around for a while, and finally built a box for it. Tuned to IIRC 3 cu ft. Beats harder than a ************!

IMG_1012-2.gif
IMG_0985.gif

Being pushed by an older Autotek 600 watt 2 channel. Plan on upgrading to a Hifoniks eventually.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, Dude I remember your Tahoe from the BB Tune meet down my way in December! Brian right? That shit was bumpin' when you pulled up! I know I was suppose to come down that night and do some stuff to the truck. Did you guys do the headliner or door pieces in that?

OP
OP
BlackedOutHoe

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
HAHAHAAHA GREAT BOX!! lol
Thanks bro :Handshake:
thats the chick- fil- A edition speaker box
still waiting on sponsorship :crazy:
Haha, Dude I remember your Tahoe from the BB Tune meet down my way in December! Brian right? That shit was bumpin' when you pulled up! I know I was suppose to come down that night and do some stuff to the truck. Did you guys do the headliner or door pieces in that?

yep, got it finished :biggrin:

IMG_1488.jpg
IMG_1493-1.jpg

OP
OP
BlackedOutHoe

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
hahaha yeah thats my buddies shop. he's in the detailing industry and does it all out of his shop, all the walls are epoxied so he just washes and waxes inside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts