My rides...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NICE! Got any before and after pics?

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
got any pictures of the boats

THat slide show has tons. IF your talking about pics of the boat it self. I have some, But let me go down to the marina tomorrow and get some better ones. THe ones I have are of it all dirty after my detailer (supposedly) cleaned my boat and I wanted proof he did not if I had to go to court (dont ask lol)

Sorry no before pics. I was never on any forums (that cared) so I never thought to take before pics. But I got tons of afters LOL. IF anybody needs any remodeling advice I probably know more than anybody cares to know lol.

But I will make sure to get tons of before and after on my latest remodel. SOund good?

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
THat slide show has tons. IF your talking about pics of the boat it self. I have some, But let me go down to the marina tomorrow and get some better ones. THe ones I have are of it all dirty after my detailer (supposedly) cleaned my boat and I wanted proof he did not if I had to go to court (dont ask lol)

Sorry no before pics. I was never on any forums (that cared) so I never thought to take before pics. But I got tons of afters LOL. IF anybody needs any remodeling advice I probably know more than anybody cares to know lol.

But I will make sure to get tons of before and after on my latest remodel. SOund good?

I might have some questions for you. Im gonna be redoing my house I just bought little by little.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
my boats. Cleaned them both up...

The little one is an 89 wellcraft v-20. best small boat in the world. My parents bought that for me when I was 8 years old. My first boat, and I will forever own it. I would be way to sad to see her go with all the memories made on that ol girl.
100_0742-1.gif

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha ahh boy.. was it bad if mine was in a ford??? grandmarquis? damnit im gunna kill myself.. but i later got revenge and did it in the atomic hoe so thats alrite!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011