My Premium dual exhaust bumper install with the spare tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

KennyK

Reaction score
moving the lock end over just enough so its in the hitch opening doesn't effect the hoist that much so I just slotted the bolt hole on the hoist itself some a that allowed it to twist just enough

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The work looks awesome, nice job!

Can I ask where did you get the grill inserts (top & bottom)? Also did you paint the grill surround or were those factory painted?

OP
OP
K

KennyK

Reaction score
The work looks awesome, nice job!

Can I ask where did you get the grill inserts (top & bottom)? Also did you paint the grill surround or were those factory painted?

yes I painted it and i forgot the grill manufacture name
thanks

rxrep

Reaction score
That looks awesome! I wish I'd have had the time to do that. Shame I've got the whole platinum rear bumper and exhaust tips in my attic. Never had a chance to put them on, and now the Yukon is sold and I'm left with a brand new bumper and accessories. I don't have enough posts yet to put in classifieds so it sits collecting dust. Tried eBaying it at half the cost I paid, but got nothing.

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exellent work on whole truck, what diam pipe did you use? Want duel exhaust on the caddy , won't ditch the spare, so the on other obstacle will be the air comprossor