MY NNBS tahoe on 20's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wondernutz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry guys thanks for the comments tho it's like a 2 1/2" spacer in the front and some 3" blocks in the rear the front required some trimming and I pealed the cab side of the splash guard and pounder back the body a bout an inch to clear the tires and had to trim a couple inches to clear the front lower valance

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

This is the kit I used
http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=280846175718&alt=web

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

zerps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
did you need to add a differential drop with this leveling kit? are you happy with the ride?
i'm thinking of going this route rather than a skyjacker 3" lift kit, and the $ savings would be great....

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
No diff drop wit this kit, it was only a 2.5" level kit. He did the large NorCal mod to the fenders. Ride quality is the same. The 3" lift is crap and need to stick to 2.5" lift max or 4" cst kit or 6-7" kits

mdhawk

Reaction score
Hay Guys I'm new around here a couple months ago I bought an 2008 tahoe z71 I love it so far but I wanted to show it off a little. I put an ebay billet 3" leveling lift kit with 20" kmc monsters and nitto trail grapplers 20/55/295 I think it looks bad a$$ let me know what you guys think I will post better pics this weekend.
006.jpg
That looks awesome!! What size spacers did you use in the rear? I have 1.5" sag in the front. I guess I would want a 3"/2" kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman