My "new" 2014 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I have to get the correct lug nuts and save up for tires.

I shouldn't have any problems with these center caps even though my Tahoe is 4wd correct?

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well how do you like this one compared to the old one? I forget does she have a 2-speed transfer case or a single?
I think it is single. It feels bigger than my 2013 PPV (not just taller) and the PPV drive like a sports car, and this one drives more plush like. I am enjoying it, just wish i didn't have to pay for it. lol.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is single. It feels bigger than my 2013 PPV (not just taller) and the PPV drive like a sports car, and this one drives more plush like. I am enjoying it, just wish i didn't have to pay for it. lol.
If single, it'll have 3.08 gears, good for highway mileage. Are you going to run those low profile police Goodyears on it? You'll probably grow to like the nicer ride though.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If single, it'll have 3.08 gears, good for highway mileage. Are you going to run those low profile police Goodyears on it? You'll probably grow to like the nicer ride though.
No, since it does not sit lower like the PPV I am going to stay with the stock tire size 265/70/R17 and when it is time for new tires probably get a set of these..

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice 2014 Tahoe LT! Was a good deal with the crazy market prices with no light at the end of the tunnel. Looks well maintained. The dealer you got it from had excellent reviews.

It needs tint [5% all around] in the worst way. Just IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons