My Denali was hit on Friday!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not if hes ordering it oem. oe bumpers dont come painted they come black and ready to paint. maybe he meant they can get your paint code and order the bumper then paint it and then you can come in while they install it. but even if they did who is to say the paint matches? we paint match all vehicles we just use the paint code as a starting point. your better off dropping it off for a few days and let them take there time with it

badtothe bone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time, let her hit you and when you get out of the truck - both you and your whole family should yell whip lash at the top of your lungs.

Take the family for a ride in a ambulance and then call Edgar Snyder.

End result, you will get a new vehicle and some money and you will get that old bag off the road and into a rest home where she belongs.

I think that by the time they get to be 75 years old that the state should take away their license anyways and make them ride the bus.

Who cares what she breaks, I would ask her if she could hit your vehicle a second time before the cops got there, that way you could get better lights then the ones you already had. Just make sure that they are ones that can only be bought in sets and not seperate - that way you get to keep the spare light.

Edgar Snyder - never a fee unless we get money for you!

Where you can sue your own brother and still be friends!

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
OEM Bumper

When they replace my bumber with a new one does include a new chrome strip thats on the back and on the top of the bumper under the tag that black trim does that come with it to? I know he said he had to order a new hitch cover because that was seperate and does not come with the bumper.
Thanks

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unless the hitch cover was damaged i dont see why he would replace it? its not like once its taken off it can be reused? its just held on by two clips. and yes sometimes depending on the insurance company you will get a new step pad and chrome strip as they are sold seperate. alot of times when those step pads are removed the clips that hold them in break so then they will have to be replaced. unless your going to a shadetree.

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
the chrome piece is stuck on with 3m tape I think, I would guess they would replace it, there is a small scratch on it. What is a shadow tree?

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a shadetree mechanice is what i meant. its a shady mechanic or body men who does just the bare minimum to satusfy you

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
oh ok, I am going to take it to the dealer to get it fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz