my buddys 02/05 deathrace transformer TAHOE must see no joke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1lowhoe04

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol you guys crack me up yea idk why he did it but hay its his truck and now i am his main man for doing most of all the work on it and hes just a odd guy with different taste and yes the guns in hood are in your vision you cant see shit !!!! but hay what ever lol

Reaction score
i think its kick ass and i like the license plate too!!! im all for different. the only thing i dont like is the bumper, but o well. i wanna know where he got the guns mounted on the side, i kinda want one just to hang in my garage lol im all about the urban assault vehicle look, noone will mess with a murderred out vehicle in traffic, i know this cause no one messes with mine haha tastefully done, good job!

OP
OP
1lowhoe04

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
minues the guns, **** front bumper...why would you spend the time and money to do a 06 front end, and everything else and then ruin the truck with that shit? Hope it was just a joke and you can throw another hood on, stock bumper, and stock running boards

sorry man not a joke or trying for a movie show lol he drives it every day lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar