My 2010 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2010gmcyukon

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's a 4x4 SLT. I'm not planning to do a whole lot more right now....I am considering black rims and blacking out the grill/emblems in the future. I'm kind of in the fence about that still.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's a 4x4 SLT. I'm not planning to do a whole lot more right now....I am considering black rims and blacking out the grill/emblems in the future. I'm kind of in the fence about that still.

I'm looking for basically the same rig for my wife, we're not decided on a 4x4 or an XFE model yet and still saving up for it. But one thing is for sure, it has to be red!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks to be in excellent condition! Looks A LOT nicer now then when you bought it.

59yukon01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's hope, pretty sure the wife won't let me buy another!
Bought my 2001 brand new. Just hit 246K miles and still going strong so I have no doubt yours can. However after 18 years I decided it was time to upgrade. I just bought a 2016 SLT so another love affair has started. Hopefully it will be as reliable as the 01.

My stepson wants to buy my 01 so it will be nice to keep the old girl in the family. [emoji4]