my 2001 Yukon SLT w/6"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice truck bro! i really want a nbs nali lifted like that good job bro!!

OP
OP
jerseyjonny

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the props guys i love my truck as well, cant wait to get my new wheels and tires in next week. anyone interested in the Mickey thompson classics on her right now?

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I wanna go wheelin so bad. Im sure there im some people down to wheel somewhere. We could hit up raush creek in PA?

YUKON420

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^^ where u from? Looks like we are pickin up some more jersey guys

Im from north jersey. Ever heard of hackensack? And yeah Id be down for a meet one day. I would love some inspiration for my truck cause I'm not even too sure what I'm doing with it yet.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Im from north jersey. Ever heard of hackensack? And yeah Id be down for a meet one day. I would love some inspiration for my truck cause I'm not even too sure what I'm doing with it yet.

Yep, Im about an hour away in Lebanon. My dad works in Paramus.

OP
OP
jerseyjonny

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come on down to the pineys theres plenty of stuff to play on down off 539

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to go to the pines in wharton off the parkway near LBI. I think it was like exit 89 or somethin. It like 15min from my shore house so i would def. meet there. A camp out on island beach state park would be cool to.

OP
OP
jerseyjonny

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
island beach state park is cool but they have logs of regs about what you need to have and be doing there, if you go you get a "surf fishing" permit so you technically need to be engaged in fishing