My 1995 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks! Such a clean OBS it was....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MC153

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires and front end were gone plus gas. Cheaper for me to sell since I'm in high school. Got a sweet lifted Cherokee now!:party36:

Chevrolado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really need to start reading the end of threads first... :( Go through and start reading about a fellow 95 Tahoe build only to find out you sold it. hah. Dang.

What did you think about the ProComp shocks you had, while you had it?

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain as I am also in highschool. Takes me 98 bucks to fill up. Can't blame you for getting a Cherokee though. I was looking at several lifted ones myself before getting my Yukon.

OP
OP
MC153

MC153

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really need to start reading the end of threads first... :( Go through and start reading about a fellow 95 Tahoe build only to find out you sold it. hah. Dang.

What did you think about the ProComp shocks you had, while you had it?

Worst shocks I have ever had. If your Tahoe is a trail rig that never hits the asphalt go for them. For on-road I would stay far away from them. The worst ride I have ever experienced was with those, I'm amazed nothing broke in the interior from all the rattle and bumps. Actually, I think the crack in the dash got bigger from them haha. If your Tahoe is a DD, I would go with some Skyjacker Hydros, they are good for off-road and have a smooth ride.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I feel your pain as I am also in highschool. Takes me 98 bucks to fill up. Can't blame you for getting a Cherokee though. I was looking at several lifted ones myself before getting my Yukon.

At least mine was only $80 to fill up. I've always wanted a Cherokee but I couldn't find one clean enough with a low price tag. A solid axle is kinda required in Utah with Moab, Mineral Basin, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89